úterý 11. srpna 2015

What Brasil means to me...

I have been here for almost one month now. 
I have met many people, been to many places and tasted a lot of food (and yes, food is really important here!❤️) so I would like to share my feelings about it with you... 

First of all, I am going to talk about food! 😃
A normal Brazilian meal (if I am going to talk about lunches and dinners) contains a dish, which is basically meat (different types), feijoada (beans in a sauce), rice and vegetable and after that come fruits, sweets and cakes... I am sorry for you that you can't taste Brazilian desserts, it's just sweet with fruits and it is f***ing delicious❤️❤️🇧🇷 (sorry for that but there isn't different way how to say it) 

Btw my city is a Japanes colony, so we eat sushi, sashimi and other Japanes food a lot ❤️ #thehappiestgirl 


Places I have already been to...hmm.. so I have visited 3 bigger cities near but the main thing is that I am going to São Paulo this Friday and then on 28. August I and other exchange students are going to Rio de Janeiro for a weekend (I will try to take as many photos as I can) ... I am so happy about this trip ...omg I can't wait 😃😃


The only terrible thing about this country is that I already have to go to school...it's my second week...
In the school we must wear uniforms; t-shirt, trousers/skirt and sweatshirt. 
The uniform is comfortable but I hate that I can't wear what I want ...however because of wearing just uniform I can wake up a bit later. But the school starts at 7 am so I am usually still a bit sleeping on my first lesson. 😂😃


I hope I will have more time to write about celebrations, parties and friends here... I am sorry if I am writing with mistakes but now everything is mixing in my head, Czech, English, Portuguese...

Beijo❤️❤️❤️





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat