neděle 2. srpna 2015

It's already 2 weeks 😃


I am missing everyone so much ...or maybe not just everyone but everything😪

I known that it would come, the nostalgia, homesickness,... But it is not the way I expected it to be.
I don't want back, i am not regretting my decision, I still think that going to Brazil was the best idea ever (about that later 😃)
 ...I just sometimes want to speak to people from 'my world' ...people here are so friendly, kind, helpful, funny, interesting, awesome BUT DIFFERENT 

I have already arranged my documents in beautiful Santos (the second biggest city nearby). After spending 2 hours in offices of federal police (arranging my ID) we went to the beach, viewpoint,...

 

(I have my first photo with a Czech flag💪🏻)



I have been to my first Rotary meeting too. I had to say my name, where I am from and if I like Brazil in Portuguese...I hope I have done it right.😃
 Everyone was trying to pronounce my surname which was really funny but not as much as me pronouncing the word 'liquidificador' (mixer) and many others. 😃😃


(My family and president of host rotary club)



We have also visited a beautiful cave Caverna do Diabo (which literally means "Devil's cave") 





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat