pondělí 31. srpna 2015

Exchange students & Rio de Janeiro

Hello everybody, today I don't have a lot of time to write so I will make it really short. 
There are 3 more exchange student in my city. They are from India, Indonesia and Mexico (but just 2 of them are in my rotary club, Mexico and Indonesia).

 
 
(Me, Indonesia, Mexico ...I am sorry but I am not felling like showing you my face on this photo at all ❤️😃😃) 

I am not used to meet other ex. students because they live really far away (2 hours in a car and maybe more). But I have met a lot of them this weekend in Rio de Janeiro which was basically a
trip to a big rotary meeting and we had to "perform" there...so then we haven't enough time and we just visited "Pão de açúcar", a lift on a high mountain with awesome view and a beach near. 
(Rotary meeting, even with the president of the whole Rotary from India) 

Because of this trip I have spent 20 hours traveling...it was terrible but I enjoyed staying with other exchange students a lot, so many nations, languages and experiences❤️❤️🇧🇷

(Friend from Mexico) 
(Taiwan) 
(India) 
(Me with Rio...I know, I know, just don't look at my face 😃😃😃😃) 
(We have seen a few cute monkeys too❤️)
(But in my opinion we were cuter 😃😃😃😃😃😃) 
(And everyone together, just look at this, isn't it incredible, so many nations on one place🌎🌎🌎) 

My life here have changed a little as my Brazilian sister left for here exchange to Czech, but I am still so happy here!! 😂💕 
(Our last photo in Brazil but I hope we will meet again, maybe in Czech !!!❤️❤️🌎☝🏻️) 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat