neděle 21. února 2016

Second half of December 🎁🎉


We, me and my second family, spend Christmas in Curitba with our relatives. It was really nice, we had a lot of food. 
The tradition here is to start eating at like 10 and then get presents after midnight from 24th to 25th of December. 

(Me and my family) 

We gave our bigger presents to each other in family the day after. 
I got a t-shirt, a bag, a lipstick and a small pocket mirror. 

And my favorite day in the year finally came, my BIRTHDAY!!! 26th of December, my bday "party" with my tow families, friends of mine and my family. It was so nice!! I got a cake from white chocolate and many gifts. 


Already the day after we went to a resort near sea to spent there 10 days before my trip. 
We were there on New Year's Eve too. 
Brazilian tradition is to wear white, go to beach, see fireworks and then jump over 9 waves and make 9 wishes. 

(The resort we stayed in.) 

(And me trying to take picture of fireworks) 

(After "jumping over waves" 😂) 

And then some photos of sea there which everybody should see. 
(Without any filters, just taken by my phone) 

It was just too beautiful 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat